Barossa – From Paddock to Plate at Hutton Vale
This experience has been specifically designed to highlight the extraordinary level of quality and passion that Barossan artisan producers have for their craft.
There is no better family to showcase artisanal Barossa produce, than seventh-generation farmers and owners of Hutton Vale Farm, John and Jan Angas.
Celebrated for its fine wool, free-range lamb, duck, chicken and pork, as well as artisan food products, such as pickles and preserves. Hutton Vale Farm is also an award-winning boutique wine producer; its Riesling, Shiraz, Cabernet and Grenache vines are taken from some of Australia’s oldest plantings. Hutton Vale Farm is an iconic South Australian property, part of the original estate created by George Fife Angas (1789-1879), one of the architects of the Colony of South Australia. The family originally owned 28,000 acres of Barossa land, and the nearby village of Angaston was named in their honour.
Follow the journey of the production of wool, food and wine explained by John Angas as he takes you around the farm. John says visits to Hutton Vale Farm are an opportunity for guests to experience the rhythms of country life first hand – and to sample some genuine country hospitality.
- Full day tour including morning tea
- Hutton Vale Paddock to Plate experience including 2 course lunch with selected beverages
- 1 guest = $3095.00 per person
- 2 guests = $1550.00 per person
- 3 guests = $1265.00 per person
- 4 guests = $1125.00 per person
- 5 guests = $1035.00 per person
- 6 guests = $980.00 per person
All prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2021
For clients wishing to gain an even deeper wine experience today a private tour of Henschke flagship vineyards is able to be included followed by a tasting of the wines these vineyards produce in an intimate winery setting. Henschke is recognized for its rich heritage, innovative spirit and commitment to handcrafting exceptional wines for more than 145 years. The Henschke family grape growing and winemaking tradition spans six generations. If you would like the Henschke experience included please advise your Travel Designer and they will provide a cost accordingly.
* Please note that all pricing is dependent upon availability at the time of booking, blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply. Contact our helpful team to create a tour itinerary just for you.