Family Focus – Full Day Tour
Spend the day discovering the many fantastic family friendly experiences found around the Adelaide region.
View some of our unique wildlife, spend an afternoon picking delicious strawberry’s and pop into the local chocolate factory.
There is also an option to take the family strawberry picking at Beerenberg Farm, a much-loved South Australian producer of sauces, jams and condiments. This experience is seasonal however, so depending on your time of travel, may not be available.
Depending on your interests and the ages of the children, there are other options to explore in Adelaide before heading back to your accommodation. Head to the Jam Factory, located in Adelaide’s West End Creative Precinct and enjoy a private tour of the unique not-for-profit agency, supporting local talented designers and artists. The highlight of this experience is the opportunity to see a glass smith in action.
- Full day tour including morning tea
- Private Hold a Koala experience at Cleland Wildlife Park
- 2 course lunch at Hahndorf with selected beverages
- Guided tour of SA Museum, other admissions as time permits
- 2 adults + 1 child = $2850.00
- 2 adults + 2 children = $3145.00
- 2 adults + 3 children = $3440.00
- 2 adults + 4 children = $3735.00
(Child is based on 0-15 yrs inclusive)