3 Day Fantastic Fleurieu, Water and Wine Tour
Journey through rolling hills, scenic vineyards, Coorong National Park and charming townships nestled between coast and hills en route to your destination.
You’ll get settled into comfortable rooms and will enjoy a homecooked meal showcasing local produce teamed with a selection of beverages every day.
- 2 night’s accommodation at Rivers End, including dinner each evening and breakfast each morning
- 2 full days touring with The Tailor Touring co (based on Iconic McLaren Vale on day 1 and Sacred Grove, Langhorne Creek on day 3) including lunches and tastings as per itineraries
- Day at leisure at Rivers End including a morning cruise of the Coorong/Murray Mouth (or a Big Duck ocean cruise) – all seasonality allowing – to be confirmed at the time of booking), light lunch and afternoon distillery or wine tasting at the Goolwa wharf
- 2 guests = $4,415.00 per person ($8,830.00 per group)
- 4 guests = $2,727.50 per person ($10,910.00 per group)
- 6 guests = $2,165.00 per person ($12,990.00 per group)