Iconic McLaren Vale – Full Day Tour
Enjoy a full day of private touring around scenic McLaren Vale. Sample wines from some of the region’s most iconic family-owned producers.
Experience The Cube, a uniquely designed building that provides 360° views of the surrounding region.
The vantage point provided from Mount Lofty is simply breath-taking and sitting at 710 metres above sea level it provides a clear view of Adelaide city and its surrounds. We consider this the perfect way to begin your tour, as the views provide a clear perspective of where Adelaide is situated and the layout of the city.
Head to the coast to dine at the Star of Greece, a wonderful restaurant sitting atop a cliff, with commanding views overlooking the stunning Port Willunga beach and along the coast. Serving a delicious array of dishes, the Star of Greece is a favourite lunch destination as the laid-back atmosphere provides the perfect opportunity to sit and enjoy a leisurely meal.
After exploring the many levels of The Cube, time permitting, you may wish to sample additional experiences and tastings of the region’s championed varietals before beginning the journey back to your accommodation.
- Full day tour including morning tea, D’Arenberg Cube visit
- 2 course lunch at Star of Greece (or other premium restaurant) with selected beverages
- Other premium tastings at McLaren Vale venues as time permits
- 1 guest = $2095.00 per person
- 2 guests = $1047.50 per person
- 3 guests = $818.33 per person
- 4 guests = $703.75 per person
- 5 guests = $635.00 per person
- 6 guests = $589.17 per person
All prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2021